Honestly who could possibly refuse a slice of this decadent and delicious gluten free chocolate brownie!
It is delicious and I was so addicted to this dessert that I had to make a second batch to ensure I had got the recipe just right! I reckon this is the real deal so let me know what you think.
200g butter (your choice of salted or unsalted)
100g 70% dark chocolate
100g 70% orange dark chocolate (Coles now do a brand that is perfect for this)
1 cup dark brown sugar
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup gluten free plain flour
2 tablespoons cocoa
1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 190 C.
- Spray oil on the base of a 5 cm deep, 18cm square pan and then line with baking paper.
- Heat the sugar, butter and chocolate (broken into pieces) in a saucepan over a very low heat, stir constantly until this mixture has melted and is smooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Sift in the gluten free flour and cocoa and stir to combine.
- Add the raspberries and stir until just combined.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for approx. 30 mins or until just set. The mixture should be slightly gooey and soft to touch.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and cream.
To die for 🙂